Simikot Kailash Zhangmu Tour, takes you to the wilderness that lies in the quaint Himalayas. Take a time from your hectic life to relish the natural beauty as well as for spiritual healing.
Firstly initiate your journey from the most remote part of Nepal. Also, walk through the some less traveled trail to get wanderlust. We prepare trekking package with the best trekking route. So that you can experience the lifestyle of remote parts of Nepal. Similarly, it is an opportunity to blend with popular spiritual place in Tibet i.e, Mt. Kailash and Mansarovar Lake.
The Simikot Kailash Zhangmu route is an awesome route from trekking perspective as well as spiritual perspective. The Mt. Kailash and Mansarovar Lake has a high religious value among st the people who follow Hindu, Buddhist and Jain religion.
As per the Hindu mythology, it is a place where Lord Shiva resides and meditates with his wife Parvati. Jain people believe that Mt. Kailash is the holy place where Rishavdev, founder of Jain people had achieved nirvana.
Likewise, for Buddhist people, the place is a treasure in the snow as it is believed to be the birthplace of Guru Rinpoche. Each year, many Hindu, Buddhist and Jain pilgrims around the world visit this place to perform Kora. Kora is a deed to ask forgiveness for the sins which they have done in the past.
There are two popular high altitude lakes near Mt. Kailash namely Mansarovar and Raksheesa lake which adds to the beauty of the place. The blue – turquoise colored lakes embedded in between the white snowy Tibetan plateau is a superb combination that any nature lover would prefer to opt for.
So, come forward to rejoice this wonderful journey with Himal Eco Treks. The wild Himalayan plateaus, valleys, high altitude lakes and pinnacles of towering mountains are all set to welcome you for a blissful journey.
Items that are not covered in the cost of trip price.
- Meals which are not specified in the itinerary.
- International flights (flight from your place to Nepal)
- Chinese visa fees.
- Accommodation at a three star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry and re-entry visa fee.
- Snacks, soft drinks and water during the trek.
- Hot showers during the trek.
- Your personal expenses for shopping, internet, telephone expenses, laundry and other recreational
- Extra Baggage Charge
- Personal trekking equipment if any.
- Tips to tour guide, porter or driver is not our responsibility
- Travel insurance of trekking staffs